Live Football Highlights & News

Atletico Madrid To Beat Arsenal For San Lorenzo Striker Angel Correa

Reports are out claiming that Atletico Madrid are close to sealing a deal for San Lorenzo striker Angel Correa.

Angel Correa

It is said that San Lorenzo officials are in Madrid this week for negotiations and terms have been all but agreed.

Atletico will pay €8 million for 60 per cent of Correa’s registration, which is owned by San Lorenzo. The remaining 40 per cent is held by various investment funds.

Correa, regarded highly by Atletico coach Diego Simeone, will sign a five-year contract in the coming days.

The 19 year old was also linked with a move with Premier League side Arsenal.

error: Content is protected !!