– Arsenal are playing in the Champions League for the 18th consecutive season, only Real Madrid (19) can boast a longer current streak.
– Arsenal have made it past the group stages in the last 12 seasons but have been knocked out at the last 16 stage in the last five campaigns. Their solitary Champions League final ended in defeat against Barcelona in 2006.
– Arsène Wenger has taken charge of 168 games in the Champions League, more than any other current manager. Only Alex Ferguson boasts more games (190).
– These sides have met before in the Champions League Qualifying Round in 2006/07 – Arsenal won 5-1 on aggregate including a 2-1 win at home; their first ever win at the Emirates Stadium.
– Dinamo Zagreb have lost their last six meetings with English opposition, conceding 16 goals in the process.
– This is the Croatian side’s first appearance in the Champions League since 2012/13. They’ve never made it past the group stage in four previous attempts.
– The Gunners have won their last three Champions League away games. They’ve not won four in a row on the road since February 2006.
– Dinamo Zagreb are winless in 15 Champions League games (D2 L13), last winning against Sturm Graz in September 1999 (3-0).
– Arsenal have kept just one clean sheet in their last 10 away group stage games.
– Dinamo have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last eight home games in European competition (all qualifiers).
– Arsenal have won 76 games in the Champions League – the most of any team not to win the competition.
– Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey has scored three goals in his last two Champions League appearances.