Sensational transfer news are out and it has been reported that Spanish giants Real Madrid could relaunch their bid to capture Bayern Munich’s French midfielder Franck Ribery by offering two of their Dutch internationals plus 30 million euros to the Bundesliga giants.
It was reported that the Spanish club said earlier this month that their mega pre-season spending spree had ended with the capture of Xabi Alonso from Liverpool, however local Spanish newspapers now claim that the Spanish giants are desperate to loosen Bayern’s grip on Ribery.
Real failed to sign the French midfield star this summer in the face of stiff opposition from Bayern but Real president Florentino Perez “is still not ruling out Ribery” ahead of the close season transfer deadline on August 31.
Reports suggested that the French international midfielder, who is keen to join Real, issued a “new challenge” to Bayern by playing for France on Wednesday in a World Cup qualifying match against the Faroe Islands even though he has not played for his club this summer due to injury.
The reports also suggested that “the key” to capturing Ribery may be for Real to offer two of their Dutch internationals plus cash to Bayern’s Dutch coach Louis Van Gaal.
And it is said that Real “would be ready to offer two of its Dutchmen and more than 30 million euros for Ribery,”.
Real would thus be able to make “an appetising offer to the German team as the amount would surpass 60 million euros — 30 in cash and a bit more than 30 more for the players released, a figure approaching the 80 million that Bayern was demanding at the start of the summer for Franck Ribery”.